This Sweet Potato Pad Thai with Sriracha Sauce is the perfect dish to curb your Thai cravings, without the guilt! Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Dairy Free!
For the Sauce:
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
2 tbsp almond milk
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
½ tsp apple cider vinegar
½ tbsp maple syrup
½ tsp turmeric
1 box Veggie Noodle Co. Sweet Potato Spirals
1 carrot, julienned
½ red bell pepper, sliced thin
½ small onion, sliced thin
¼ cup vegetable broth
¼ cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
⅓ cup organic edamame
2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
hemp seeds for garnish
salt and pepper, as desired
- Toss Sweet Potato Spirals and julienned carrots in large pan, add vegetable broth and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add red bell pepper and onions to pan and cook additional 5-7 minutes or until veggies are tender, similar to the texture of cooked pasta.
- Add edamame and peanuts to pan, stir to combine and cook 1 more minute then remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, add all items for sauce to bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Pour Sriracha mixture over cooked veggies and toss to coat evenly.
- Divide pad Thai between two bowls, top with hemp seeds and cilantro, then serve!
Prep time: 15 mins. | Cook time: 10 mins. | Total time 25 mins.
Orignial blog by Kaylee from Lemons & Basil. Follow on Facebook, Instagram and Twi